FAQs: Pre-Licensing and Continuing Education Questions

Find answers to your questions about Colibri Real Estate.

I’m licensed in one state and want to get licensed in another. How do I do that?

As license reciprocity varies from state to state, you will need to contact the state real estate commission or department to find out what they require.