Michigan Real Estate Continuing Education Online Courses
Prepare for easy license renewal with convenient courses developed by industry experts. With comprehensive education for Michigan real estate license renewal, you can meet full state requirements – all online in one place.
Michigan Real Estate CE Packages
MI CE Requirements
What You Need To Renew
MI All CE Requirements
What You Need To Renew
Take hassle-free CE with a real estate school you can trust. Here’s how we help:
Explore unrivaled course content, brought to you by decades of expert instruction.
Enjoy the most flexible course options in real estate education.
No matter your career stage, we provide education and guidance every step of the way.
All of our Michigan courses are ARELLO®-certified, ensuring you get the best distance education available.
A New Look at Contract Law
- Take a unique look at contracts including their history, evolution and definitions
- Learn how to create a valid contract and the proper format
- Gain insights on contract types and Statute of Frauds
- Learn how to recognize a breach of contract
Michigan Agency Law
- Review the history of agency law, common law and the development of the agency relationships
- Explore the responsibilities surrounding a seller’s agency and a buyer’s agency relationship
- Enhance your understanding of the agency policies Michigan brokers can choose from
Michigan Fair Housing
- Discuss fair housing law developments through the years
- Examine advertising policies and exemptions through case studies
- Gain confidence teaching buyers about the buying process
- Learn to show buyers how to get their finances to purchase a home
- Know how to help buyers systematically search for a home in in their current market
- Understand how to teach buyers how to negotiate like a pro
- Educate your sellers during the listing presentation.
- Teach your clients of the importance of staging to sell.
- Help sellers understand strategies when their home hasn’t sold.
- Teach sellers how to evaluate and handle multiple offers.
- Help sellers better navigate contract negotiations.
Handling Multiple Offers
Implicit Bias Awareness and Cultural Competency
NAR: Ethics in the Age of Disruption
Every three years, the National Association of REALTORS® requires members to complete a REALTOR® Code of Ethics course in order to remain in good standing with their local, state, and national associations.
NAR: May the Code Be With You
Real Estate Safety: Protect Yourself and Your Clients
- Explore tips for protecting yourself and your clients
- Identify safety tips for getting a client’s home ready to sell
- Learn how to conduct safe showings
Taking the Distress Out of Distressed Properties
Sorry we couldn’t find any matches.
Please try again or browse our full catalog.
Discover why real estate professionals choose Colibri Real Estate as their preferred CE partners.
What is real estate continuing education?
Continuing Education or CE courses are required for retaining and renewing your real estate license. Colibri offers a range of accredited real estate CE courses and classes in Michigan.
What are the post education requirements for real estate in Michigan?
Michigan does not require post-licensing.
How many hours of continuing education are required for Michigan real estate license?
You are required to complete 18 hours of continuing education by your education renewal deadline for your license in Michigan.