FAQs: State Licensing Requirements

Find answers to your questions about Colibri Real Estate.

Are the requirements the same for commercial and residential real estate agents?

Yes. Whether you want to become a commercial or residential real estate agent, you will take the same pre-licensing course.

Can't find your answer?

If you can't find the answer to your question, please contact us. We are happy to help you.

Call Us icon

Call us: 844.701.2946

Speak to a customer service representative.

Weekdays: Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. CST

Get in touch icon

Send us a note

Email us and we'll get back to you within 24 hours

Email Us