West Virginia Real Estate Continuing Education Online Courses
Prepare for easy license renewal with convenient courses developed by industry experts. With comprehensive West Virginia real estate CE, meet full state requirements — all in one place.
West Virginia Real Estate CE packages
WV Salesperson CE Requirements
What You Need To Renew
WV Broker CE Requirements
What You Need To Renew
Take hassle-free CE with a real estate school you can trust. Here’s how we help:
Explore unrivaled course content, brought to you by decades of expert instruction.
Enjoy the most flexible course options in real estate education.
All of our West Virginia courses are ARELLO®-certified, ensuring you get the best distance education available.
Agency Law – A Broker's Perspective
- Review the history of agency law and common law
- Explore the key elements of fiduciary responsibility and the consequences for failing to carry them out
- Discuss different ways an agency relationship may be formed and terminated
- Gain confidence teaching buyers about the buying process
- Learn to show buyers how to get their finances to purchase a home
- Know how to help buyers systematically search for a home in in their current market
- Understand how to teach buyers how to negotiate like a pro
Ethics in the Age of Disruption
Every three years, the National Association of REALTORS® requires members to complete a REALTOR® Code of Ethics course in order to remain in good standing with their local, state, and national associations.
- Discuss fair housing law developments through the years
- Examine advertising policies and exemptions through case studies
- Pocket useful tips on how to stay clear of discriminatory practices in sales, rentals, and financing of real estate
Going Green: Elements of an Eco-friendly Home
- Learn how homebuyers can reduce their environmental footprint
- Examine the costs of sustainable materials
- Explore pros and cons to eco-friendly materials and homes
Implicit Bias Awareness and Cultural Competency
May the Code Be With You
Real Estate Investing: Beyond the Basics
- Learn how to use an investment property worksheet to analyze a property
- Explore how to determine a property’s investment value quickly and effectively
- Uncover the ins and outs of the passive loss rules
- Examine how to maximize the tax-savings benefits of depreciation through a bifurcation strategy
Taking the Distress Out of Distressed Properties
Sorry we couldn’t find any matches.
Please try again or browse our full catalog.
Discover why real estate professionals choose Colibri Real Estate as their preferred CE partners.
What is real estate continuing education?
Continuing Education or CE courses are required for retaining and renewing your real estate license. Colibri offers a range of accredited real estate CE courses and classes in West Virginia.
What are the continuing education requirements for real estate in West Virginia?
West Virginia does not require post-licensing.
How many hours of continuing education are required for West Virginia real estate license?
You are required to complete 7 hours of continuing education by your education renewal deadline for your license in West Virginia.