Tennessee Real Estate CE Courses Online (TN License Renewal)
Prepare for easy license renewal with convenient courses developed by industry experts. With comprehensive education for Tennessee real estate license renewal, you can meet full state requirements – all online in one place.
Tennessee Real Estate CE Course Packages
Tennessee CE Requirements
What You Need To Renew
Take hassle-free CE with a real estate school you can trust. Here’s how we help:
Explore unrivaled course content, brought to you by decades of expert instruction.
Enjoy the most flexible course options in real estate education.
No matter your career stage, we provide education and guidance every step of the way.
All of our Tennessee courses are ARELLO®-certified, ensuring you get the best distance education available.
Tennessee Real Estate Commission Core 2023-2024
- Gain confidence teaching buyers about the buying process
- Learn to show buyers how to get their finances to purchase a home
- Know how to help buyers systematically search for a home in in their current market
- Understand how to teach buyers how to negotiate like a pro
- Educate your sellers during the listing presentation.
- Teach your clients of the importance of staging to sell.
- Help sellers understand strategies when their home hasn’t sold.
- Teach sellers how to evaluate and handle multiple offers.
- Help sellers better navigate contract negotiations.
Ethics in the Age of Disruption
Every three years, the National Association of REALTORS® requires members to complete a REALTOR® Code of Ethics course in order to remain in good standing with their local, state, and national associations.
Going Green: Elements of an Eco-friendly Home
- Learn how homebuyers can reduce their environmental footprint
- Examine the costs of sustainable materials
- Explore pros and cons to eco-friendly materials and homes
Handling Multiple Offers
Implicit Bias Awareness and Cultural Competency
May the Code Be With You
Taking the Distress Out of Distressed Properties
Sorry we couldn’t find any matches.
Please try again or browse our full catalog.
Discover why real estate professionals choose Colibri Real Estate as their preferred CE partners.
What is real estate continuing education?
Continuing Education or CE courses are required for retaining and renewing your real estate license. Colibri offers a range of accredited real estate CE courses and classes in Tennessee.
What are the post education requirements for real estate in Tennessee?
Tennessee does not require post-licensing.
How many hours of continuing education are required for Tennessee real estate license?
You are required to complete 16 hours of continuing education by your education renewal deadline for your license in Tennessee.