Kansas Exam Preparation Plus
There’s no such thing as being too prepared, which is why we developed this pre-licensing package with an emphasis on exam preparation with CompuCram. Pass the state exam on your first attempt thanks to student favorites like live instructor Q&A sessions, tests that simulate the actual state license exam, and expert-led webinars.
- Fulfill the state-required pre-license course hours with this approved, mandatory course experience.
- Work directly with expert local instructors whom you can email or call with questions.
- Retain essential real estate concepts and prepare for the state exam with three e-books: "Fearless Math," "Quick Start Guide," and the course manual.
CompuCram Exam Prep
- Prepare for your real estate license exam with confidence just as over 500,000 students have done for over 40 years with our all-inclusive CompuCram exam preparation.
- Our interactive tools and pre-assessments are designed to help you retain federal real estate exam topics.
- Build your skills with helpful flashcards, vocabulary matching tools, dynamic feedback, and more.
- CompuCram is mobile-friendly, so you have the flexibility to study anytime, anywhere.
- Take unlimited practice tests and keep track of your progress with our innovative Readiness Tracker.
- Take simulated tests that mirror your actual state exam.
- Listen on the go! Tune in to audible course summaries that reiterate topics and concepts commonly found on the licensing exam.
Live and Interactive Instruction
- Experience our live, Exam Crammer series, that includes six 1-hour webinars, led by real estate instructors, that provide a hyper-focused approach to prepping for the exam. Attend our webinars in any order as soon as you complete your pre-licensing education.
- Enjoy a student favorite and speak live with expert instructors (40 hours every month!). Students rate our live instructor Q&A sessions at 4.8/5 stars.
Pass or Don't Pay Guarantee Enter exam day with total confidence. Enroll in industry-leading exam prep to help you pass on the first try. And if you don’t, get a refund on your original purchase, whether a full pre-licensing package or exclusively exam prep. (Excludes Florida, New Jersey, Tennessee, and Michigan).
Includes live Q&A with local instructors for a personal, guided approach to passing your exam.Pre-license Course
- 60-Hour Pre-License Course
- State-Approved Instructor Support
- 3 Real Estate Study Guides
- Simulated Exams
- Readiness Assessment
- Audio Review Guides
- Exam Crammer Webinar Series
- Instructor Q & A