FAQs: Pre-Licensing and Continuing Education Questions

Find answers to your questions about Colibri Real Estate.

State Licensing Exam Proctoring and Providers

Every state requires you to pass a licensing exam to get your license. This exam is completely separate from your education. You will have to register for the exam, pay a fee, and go to a specific testing site on the day your appointment is scheduled.

Most states use a third-party testing provider to administer the exams. Others administer the test themselves at set locations in the state. Your course documents will have information on your state’s specific testing provider and exam.  For your convenience we have listed the testing providers by state below, along with the website address.