Self-Paced Course Packages
Learn at your own pace
- Motivated and self-directed learners can complete all pre-licensing requirements in a matter of weeks.
- For those who need more time given the demands of work and family, move at your own pace.
- Need additional support? Our “Exam Prep” and “Live Instructor Q&A” are there when you need them.
Livestream Course Packages
- Learn in real-time.
- Connect virtually with expert, local real estate instructors and students.
- Launch your career with confidence.
- What is Pass or Don’t Pay Guarantee?
If you do NOT pass your exam, simply send us your state’s failure notice and we will refund your purchase price.*
*Unfortunately, the states of Florida, New Jersey, and Tennessee do NOT permit guarantees to passing the state real estate license exam. You may still purchase Exam Prep, however we cannot offer or honor the Pass or Don’t Pay guarantee.
- What if I miss a class?
Just as if you were in a classroom, attending all sessions from start to finish are crucial to earn credit. We understand some things are out of your control! Please review your welcome letter, located on your student dashboard for more attendance details.
- Can I take both online and livestream?
Each class must be completed in the format it was started to receive credit.
- Course Materials
- Printed Course Textbooks
- 6 Required Texas Courses*
- 2 Real Estate E-Books*
- 180 Hours of SAE Courses
- Real Estate Dictionary
- Study Resources
- Digital Flashcards*
- Free Online Proctoring*
- Exam Prep*
- Live Exam Crammer Series
- Exam Cram Webinar
- NEW: Interactive learning videos from Sketchy
- Instructor Support*
- 1-Year Professional Development
- Q&A with Instructors
- Pass or Don’t Pay*
Reach for printed textbooks, course and career-spanning E-books, and an expert-developed dictionary as you navigate through all qualifying education requirements. Students have 6 months per course to complete. When it comes time to prepare for the exam, learn the material using digital flashcards and instructor-led webinars, and test your skills with practice tests that are now inclusive of audio reviews. Work with top-tier instructors to pass the exam and launch your career through Q&A sessions and access to a 1-year membership for professional development. If you use Exam Prep and don’t pass your state licensing exam on your first try, get your money back. You get access to our pilot videos with Sketchy! These videos contain animated experiences that help you retain complex real estate concepts likely to appear in your exam. View our promo video here.
PASS OR DON’T PAY
Reach for printed textbooks, course and career-spanning E-books, and an expert-developed dictionary as you navigate through all qualifying education requirements. Students have 6 months per course to complete.
When it comes time to prepare for the exam, learn the material using digital flashcards and instructor-led webinars, and test your skills with practice tests that are now inclusive of audio reviews.
Work with top-tier instructors to pass the exam and launch your career through Q&A sessions and access to a 1-year membership for professional development.
If you use Exam Prep and don’t pass your state licensing exam on your first try, get your money back.
You get access to our pilot videos with Sketchy! These videos contain animated experiences that help you retain complex real estate concepts likely to appear in your exam. View our promo video here.
Texas Real Estate License Education Courses
If you prefer to purchase a course individually, please select from the options below.
Texas Law of Agency
1. Agency Concepts: Agency and the Real Estate License Act
2. Agency Concepts: Roles in Agency Relationships
3. Basic Agency Relationships: Levels and Classifications of Agency
4. Basic Agency Relationships: Fiduciary Duties
5. Duties and Disclosures to Third Parties: Duties to Third Parties
6. Duties and Disclosures to Third Parties: Disclosures to Third Parties
7. Seller Agency: Seller Agency
8. Seller Agency: Subagency
9. Buyer Agency: Buyer Representation Decision and Agreement
10. Buyer Agency: Buyer Agency, Benefits, Compensation, and Disclosures
11. Intermediary Brokerage: Essentials of Intermediary Brokerage
12. Intermediary Brokerage: Specialized Intermediary Applications
13. Creation and Termination of Agency: Creation and Termination of Agency
14. Clarifying Agency Relationships: Agency Policies
15. Employment Issues: Contractors, Employment Law, and Broker-Principal Relationships
16. Employment Issues: Broker-Agent Relationships, Personal Assistants, and Compensation
17. Agency, Ethics and the Law: Agency Law, Rules and Ethics
18. Agency, Ethics and the Law: Professional Code of Ethics and Minimum Standards
19. Deceptive Trade and Practices and Consumer Protection: DTP and Consumer Protection Part 1
20. Deceptive Trade and Practices and Consumer Protection: DTP and Consumer Protection Part 2
Texas Law of Contracts
1. Texas Contract Law: Contract Law Part 1
2. Texas Contract Law: Contract Law Part 2
3. Texas Contract Law: Contract Law Part 3
4. Basics of Real Estate Law: Law and Real Property
5. Basics of Real Estate Law: Ownership
6. Introduction to Contracts
7. Ownerships, Rights and Limitations: Interests, Estates and Encumbrances
8. Ownerships, Rights and Limitations: Rights and Environmental Issues
9. Contracts Used in Real Estate: Contracts and the Law
10. Contracts Used in Real Estate: Listing Contracts
11. Contracts Used in Real Estate: Leases
12. Contracts Used in Real Estate: Options, CFD, and Lease Purchase
13. The Sales Contract: The Sales Contract Part 1
14. The Sales Contract: The Sales Contract Part 2
15. Contingencies, Addenda, and Amendments: Contingencies and Amendments
16. Contingencies, Addenda and Amendments: Addenda
17. Financing Real Estate: Financing Instruments
18. Financing Real Estate: Owner Financing, Foreclosures, Short Sales and Liens
19. Financing Real Estate: Financing Market and Loan Programs
20. Financing Real Estate: Financing Legislation and Computerized Loan Origination
21. Conveyance of Title
22. Transaction Process and Closing: Transaction Process Part 1
23. Transaction Process and Closing: Transaction Process Part 2
24. Common Contract Mistakes
25. End-of-Course Final Exam
Texas Principles of Real Estate I
1. Introduction to Modern Real Estate Practice: Real Estate Business
2. Introduction to Modern Real Estate Practice: The Real Estate Market
3. Introduction to Modern Real Estate Practice: TREC and Licensing Requirements
4. Real Property: Distinctions Between Real and Personal Property
5. Concepts and Responsibilities of Home Ownership: Home Ownership
6. Real Estate Brokerage – Law of Agency: Agency Basics
7. Real Estate Brokerage and Law of Agency: Brokerage
8. Fair Housing Laws: Fair Housing Laws
9. Ethics of Practice as a License Holder: Professional Ethics
10. Texas Real Estate License Act: Basic Provisions and Subchapters A-I
11. Texas Real Estate License Act: Subchapter J-Q
12. Legal Descriptions: Legal Descriptions
13. Real Estate Contracts: Real Estate Contracts
14. Interests in Real Estate: Estates and Interests
15. Interests in Real Estate: Encumbrances and Liens
16. How Ownership is Held: Ownership
17. Listing Agreements: Listing Agreements
18. End-of-Course Final Examination
Texas Principles of Real Estate II
1. Real Estate Math
2. Real Estate Appraisal: Appraisal and Value
3. Real Estate Appraisal: Pricing Property
4. Real Estate Financing Principles: Real Estate Finance I
5. Real Estate Financing Principles: Real Estate Finance 2
6. Control of Land Use: Control of Land Use
8. Real Estate Investments
10. Property Management
11. Estates, Transfers and Titles: Deeds
12. Estate, Transfers and Titles: Title Issues
13. Closing Procedures
14. Closing Statements
15. End-of-Course Final Examination
Texas Promulgated Contract Forms
1. Contract Laws and Characteristics
2. Contract Addenda, Performance and Termination
3. Texas License Law and Unauthorized Practice of Law
4. Using Promulgated Forms and Presenting Offers
5. Elements and Practice: the 1-4 Family Residential Resale Contract
6. Elements and Practice Contract Addenda
7. Earnest Money, Options and Title
8. Survey, Buyer notice and Property Condition
9. Seller disclosures, Environmental Addenda and the Residential Service Contract
10. Closing, Possession and Temporary Leases
11. The Condominium Contract and Farm and Ranch Contract
12. The unimproved Property Contract and the New Home Contract
13. Contract Addenda and Contract Termination
14. Contract Addenda and Non-Contract Forms
15. Real Estate Fraud, Broker’s Fees
16. Fair Housing, Other Disclosures and Occupancy Standards
17. Case Study
18. End-of-Course Final Examination
Texas Real Estate Finance
1. Estates, Titles, and the Mortgage Market
2. Mortgage Loan Instruments
3. Institutional and Non-Institutional Lenders
4. Conventional, FHA, VA and Junior Loans
5. Government Influences in Financing
6. Mortgage Loan Mechanics and Loan Types
7. Secondary Mortgage Market
8. Loan and Property qualification
9. Closing the Mortgage Loan
10. Defaults and Foreclosures
11. Real Estate as an Investment
12. Commercial Property
13. Income Property Valuation
14. Land and Development Financing
15. Investments and Risk Management
16. Syndications and REITs
17. Real Property Taxation
18. Mathematics of Financing
19. Practice Exam
20. End-of-Course Final Examination
Browse individual courses.
No items match the current filtering criteria.
Buffini & Company: Colibri Real Estate’s exclusive partner in student success
To provide Texas’s real estate community with a holistic, personalized approach to education, Colibri Real Estate is proud partners with Buffini & Company, the largest North American coaching company. Through Colibri Real Estate’s unrivaled real estate education and Buffini & Company’s innovative training methods, we work to get your career off the ground (and on the map). Enjoy exclusive access to career advice through videos presented by founder Brian Buffini, as well as a new agent starter kit that serves as a companion experience to your pre-licensing coursework. Learn more about Buffini & Company.
Have a question?
Connect with an enrollment advisor today