Colorado The Basics
This pre-licensing package is for self-starters who want the flexible option of learning when and how they want. With self-paced online courses, complete coursework from anywhere, on your own time, at your own speed.Pre-License Course
- Fulfill the state-required 168 pre-license course hours with this approved, mandatory course experience.
- Learn how you want — listen to your pre-license course with our new audio learning option — which allows you to listen to your course while reading the course material. This options gives you the power to learn how, where, and when you want.
- Work directly with expert local instructors whom you can email or call with questions.
- Retain essential real estate concepts and prepare for the state exam with three e-books: "Fearless Math," "Quick Start Guide," and the course manual.
- Enjoy exclusive access to Buffini & Company's acclaimed career advice through short, insightful coaching videos presented by Brian Buffini, founder and chairman.
Where real estate passion and career meet: Disciplined self-starters, here are the essentials.
- 168-Hour Pre-License Course
- Full Audio Available for Coursework
- State-Approved Instructor Support
- 3 Real Estate Study Guides
- Career support: Buffini & Company coaching videos