Vermont Post-License Course (9 Hrs)
Why it’s for you:
- You are a newly licensed Vermont salesperson.
- Courses in this package meet all of your state post-licensing requirements.
- Free 1-year RISMedia Premier Membership
What's included:Mandatory Hours: 9 hrs
Total Hours: 9 hrs
- How to Work with Real Estate Investors - Part 1: Confidently approach opportunities with real estate investors with study of topics including market insights, skillset development, evaluation of an investment property, and case studies.
- How to Work with Real Estate Investors - Part 2: Master the skills needed to successfully work with real estate investors. Here, you’ll cover real estate property evaluations, cashflow, NOI, depreciation, rate of return, and more.
- NAR: Ethics in the Age of Disruption: This course trains and instructs REALTORS® on the practical application of the REALTOR® Code of Ethics and fulfills the REALTOR® Triennial Ethics Requirement. Every three years, the National Association of REALTORS® requires members to complete a REALTOR® Code of Ethics course to stay in good standing with their local, state, and national associations.
- Educating Sellers: In this course, we will provide you with tools and information to help you educate sellers so that you can secure listings and smoothly guide your sellers to successful closings. Course topics will help you guide clients on the importance of staging, strategies for when homes have yet to sell, evaluation of multiple offers, and contract negotiations.
RISMedia Premier Membership:
Unlock a world of unlimited access to best-in-class journalism, reports, educational tools, and exclusive events to fuel your professional growth with RISMedia Premier! A Premier annual membership is valued at $249.00. Here's a snapshot of the benefits you can enjoy as a Premier member:
- Unlimited access to RISMedia’s Premier contact catalog.
- Exclusive access to our monthly Premier Reports, offering invaluable market analysis and trends.
- Free admission to our engaging webinars and virtual events, including RISMedia’s Annual Real Estate’s Rocking in the New Year.
- Special discounted rates for all of RISMedia's in-person events, including the highly anticipated RISMedia's Annual CEO & Leadership Exchange.