Real estate agent shakes hands with new homeowners

4 Great Gift Ideas for Real Estate Pros

Here are 4 great gift ideas that any real estate pro would love to receive this holiday season.

A Smartphone
The California Association of Realtors reported recently that 42% of their members surveyed are already using a “Smartphone. That leaves 58% that still need one! The Apple iPhone and the Blackberry Bold are both great choices that include email, internet and text messaging features.



A Laptop
More and more, Real estate agents and brokers on the go are using laptops as their main computers. Prices on high quality, feature filled laptops are low this holiday season and there are many to choose from. When you add the terrible spot retailers are finding themselves in this holiday season to the general trend in lower technology prices you can see how low-priced deals would be abundant right now. Take a look at Dell’s Vostro line-up, Hewlett Packard’s Balanced Mobility laptops; and Lenovo’s Thinkpad SL series.

A Digital Camera with Wide-Angle Features
Getting great indoor pictures has been a challenge to real estate agents for years even with digital cameras. Who hasn’t been frustrated when trying to get the whole room in a single picture? Conveniently sized, easy to use cameras with wide-angle settings at affordable prices are now available from several camera makers! The new Nikon Coolpix P80 has an 18X zoom for highlighting features and a wide angle setting. The Canon PowerShot SX 10 and the Olympus SP-565 Ultra Zoom also offer wide-angle features.

A Navigation System
According to the California Association of Realtors, only 34% of its members are using a GPS system to help them get around – so far. But they are gaining popularity because they save time, they save gas and they are a great convenience. Check out the Garmin Nuvi 880, Magellan Maestro 4250 or TomTom GO 930 GPS for starters.

Happy Holiday Real Estate Gift Shopping!
Want to find out if you have what it takes to be a Real Estate Agent or Broker? About David GoldsteinDavid Goldstein is an Owner and Founding Partner of Colibri Real Estate, LLC. which operates online education providers Colibri Real Estate, Insurance License Express and License Tutor. Follow him on Twitter.