Arizona Salesperson & Associate Broker (26 Hrs)
Why it’s for you:
- Courses in this package meet all of your state CE requirements.
- Take courses online at your own pace.
- This may meet your NAR and ethics requirement for Arizona.
What's included:Mandatory Hours: 19 hrsElectives: 7 hrs
Total Hours: 26 hrs
- Arizona Agency Law: In this course, you will examine the essential components of the law of agency. Highlights include exploration of key elements of fiduciary responsibility, and review of agency law history, common law, and development of agency relationships.
- Arizona Contract Law: This course will allow you to build your skills in real estate contracts, one of the least understood but most used document in real estate. Highlights include how to protect client interests with understanding of contract law, examination of contract law history, and contract definitions.
- Arizona Commissioner's Standards: In this course, you will gain an overview of legal updates and standards of conduct affecting Arizona real estate professionals. Highlights include exploration of licensure and unlawful activity, review of education, advertising and compensation guidelines, and professional conduct and documentation for real estate transactions.
- Arizona Real Estate Legal Issues: In this course, you will cover the basics of Arizona Real Estate Legal Issues, including RESPA and the New HUD-1. Other highlights include further understanding of Affiliated Business Arrangements and exploration of New Good Faith Estimate and HUD-1 forms.
- Arizona Getting Down to the Facts about Fair Housing: This course looks at the history of fair housing and examines in depth the most pertinent legislation in force today. The Fair Housing Act of 1968 was the first major legislation that applied to residential housing. Course highlights include study of specific advertising policies, procedure for filing a complaint of discrimination, and tips on how to stay clear of discriminatory practices in sales, rentals and financing of real estate.
- Arizona Real Estate Disclosures: In this course, you will discover the top issues, case studies, and legislative changes impacting real estate professionals in Arizona. Additionally, you’ll advance your knowledge of agency disclosure, gain insights on property condition disclosure, and discover other disclosure laws.
- Arizona Basics of Green Building for Real Estate: In this course, you will expand your knowledge of the principles of green building. Course highlights include examination of various rating systems for energy-efficient homes and buildings and exploration of alternative energy sources for homes.
- Arizona Common Mistakes Made by Rookies and The Rest of Us: You will learn the common pitfalls and mistakes that are made by real estate professionals, and how to overcome these obstacles. Also shared in this course are resources and solutions to help avoid mistakes and case studies.
- NAR: May the Code Be With You: This course covers the National Association of REALTORS® Code of Ethics, ethical practices, and decision-making in real estate. This course may be approvable for REALTORS® interested in fulfilling NAR's Code of Ethics requirement. To find out, check with your local REALTORS® association.